We have listed a SILVER PROOF set of United States 50 States of America with District of Columbia and the United States Territories Quarter coins. The coins are in a Faux Cherry wood box as shown in the pictures and each of the coins are seal in their own Clear Plastic case for protection.The cases allow the coins to be handled and without fear or worry of damaging the coins. This make the coins more enjoyable and can be shared for all to enjoy. The cases are rugged enough to be dropped and handled by little ones. Being able to handle the coins and enjoy them close up make the coin collecting experience more enjoyable and personal. And all the while you investment is safe in their plastic cases. The coins can be removed at a special point on the case used to pry the two halves of the cases apart. But it takes a little effort first to locate the half moon indent and then to use a finger nail to pry the two halves apart. These coins are the best of the 4 available sets. They have been doubled or even tripled struck at the Mint to ensure the best possible coin strike and features.
These coins are 90% pure Silver with the remaining 10% copper alloy for strength. All I ask is that you give me first chance to correct any problems or issues.
I will do my best to correct any concerns or issues you may have, and promise to do it quickly. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins: US\Quarters\State Quarters (1999-2008)".The seller is "cherrishcoins" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide. Mint